Friday, July 21, 2006

Old people + alcohol = not pretty

Old people cannot behave when drunk. By old people I mean my parents and our neighbours. They're having a cocktail party. But they're not really drinking cocktails, just alcohol really. And why do men always get so touchy-feely with each other? Supressed sexual desires? Ew. I did not just say that. Grown-ups totally turn into teenagers when they're having drinks. But they're not like hot drunk teenagers who you could totally take advantage of. They're just drunk. And my parents. And that is not hot. What was I saying again?

I should not drink when trying to write stories.

And it's true what they say, I actually am funnier when you're drunk. Hell, I even think I'm funnier when I'm drunk. But that might just be me. Or you. But don't get me wrong, I'm also funny when no one is drunk. But we tend to not notice that really a lot. Wait, was that right?

No comments: