Friday, August 12, 2005

The day I woke up at 5.45pm

Yawn…

Good evening to all. I just cooked my first meal ever. Like an actual meal. I used water, pans, kitchen utensils, rice, spring unions and chicken (which I cut into pieces myself and I removed all the white thingies) ‘n all that.

The rice was too wet and the chicken didn’t have a crunchy layer (too much liquid). But I have to say, it tasted excellent!

Food tastes so much better when self-prepared (not really…I was too tired from all the cooking to really really enjoy it).

Aren’t we all so proud of me? I AM GROWING UP! Next goal: know how to work the washing machine, the dishwasher and the vacuum cleaner.

I’ve my work cut out for me.

The Boyfriend and his crew are in total shit in Ibiza. The Dance Department show airs every Saturday night, but it seems like that’s not going to happen.

Before BBC One’s Pete Tong was to air his show today, the mixer short-circuited and started fuming smoke. BBC One Radio had four trucks with equipment, the most expensive line-up in the world’s history and the one and only thing they had not taken with them was a mixing table. Today was also their 10 year anniversary (hence all the equipment and line-up) and instead of the live-show they had to play an emergency tape back at BBC One Radio headquarters.

Can we say: “lawsuit”?

So now, The Boyfriend and crew are pressuring the owner of the studio to get a mixing table before tomorrow 8pm. They’re not sure if that’s going to happen, but Dance Department equipment arrived at the hotel, a large piece of equipment had broken in two. And let me tell you, the thing that broke was so large and sturdy that the only way to break this thing was to drop it from the plane in midair.

Good job TNT. You are worth the money.

And of course The Boyfriend got robbed and wasted, all due to the medication and two wines.

All the signs are there. I really have the eerie feeling things are going to get even worse. The Boyfriend’s colleague said: “It can’t get any worse, can it?”.

If there is one thing that you should never say it is precisely that. When will people learn…?

TEGAN AND SARA – WALKING WITH A GHOST
no matter which way you go
no matter which way you stay
you’re out of my mind, out of my mind
out of my mind, out of my mind

I was walking with a ghost
I said please, please don’t insist

6 comments:

The Snakehead said...

Get your ass over here and I'll teach you how to do all that plus how to hook the DVD player up and how to fold your laundry like this.

U.N. Known said...

YOU ARE MY NEW IDOL ! Don't you just love a man that knows his way around the house?

Kirsti said...

YOUR LIFE IS BLOG PERFECT! So much to write about for interesting posts! I AM JEALOUS! ANDY WHY YOU LEAVE ME FOR?!

U.N. Known said...

Oh shut your pie-hole Kirsti. I write about useless stuff OTHER people go through. YOU make funny lists about shit YOU experience.

I'm a parasite that feeds off other people's lives. Sob...

Kirsti said...

But I would so love to have the material you have :(

U.N. Known said...

INFLATE MY EGO!