Monday, July 11, 2005

My holiday has officially begun and we’re all very excited I’m sure.

College is no more.

The mid-term I took today sucked huge cock, just like economics. And I don’t mean that in a good way. I don’t have fucking clue about whether I passed or not and frankly, I couldn’t give a shit at the moment. There’s nothing I can do about it anyway.

As it is I’m still waiting for the results from the Civil Law midterm, the Economics midterm and the cocksucking Case Solving midterm. The fucked up thing is that I will not be able to retake them if I fail (and I will) because my ass will be getting wasted in Ibiza.

Next year is going to be hell. Because more classes mean more studying, which means less time available for having hot guy on guy action. And that kinda always blows.

4 comments:

Kirsti said...

I still love you tho!
And you will make one hot lawyer!

U.N. Known said...

YOU'RE BACK ! WHOOHOOO

Kirsti said...

I AM BACK!

U.N. Known said...

Thanks !

I heart holidays.