Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tart

I don't care how rich your daddy is, you still look and act cheap. Shallow cunt.

And you, Mr. Ugly Lacoste Shirt wearing redheaded jungle freak, you probably need that shiny Lexus (which is hot) as compensation for your innate fugliness and microscopic red hairy pubed dick. You’re a dumbass and we all know you’ll end up in your parents’ basement eventually.

Fuck I hate these preppy rich-ass snobby college students. I fucking go to college, I have a fucking brain, my daddy is a rich fuck (which I couldn’t give a rat’s ass about and frankly doesn't do me much good anyway) and you don’t see me going around flaunting my dad’s wealth. We haven’t accomplished shit. Our parents did. Fuck you. Fuck you and your whole army of superficial retard upper-class skanks. I hope you all end up in somebody’s basement.

Today was a good day. A day on which I've used the word "fuck" to an excessive degree. And I've been sort of upbeat. What is up with that ? That word shouldn't even be in my vocabulaire. It's just as gross as the words "support", "tact", "thoughtfullness" and"kindness". It makes me sick.

So how’ve you been ?

1 comment:

U.N. Known said...

I don't blame me either - I blame everyone else. That's the best way of dealing with issues.