Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Holiday-ie

Aaah, school is dunzo ! No more law and economics for two whole weeks and four whole days. Fuck I needed this break.

The results of my two midterms will be in next week - which in University language means “next week, or the week after that, or the week after that, but really it means you’ll get the results whenever we feel like working”. But I’m not complaining. I’m going to move on the bigger and better things (keeping my thumbs crossed) someday and they’ll still be working there until they die, or retire, or get fired for incompetence, stealing and/or statutory rape. Because I know that slut is sleeping with her students and I know not all of them are +18.

She's so hot.

I’ll probably pass the Economics midterm, the professor seems to be really fond of me and Ryan. But not in a weird sick kind of way. I don’t get it, we haven’t really been attending his classes like…ever, but every time we do show up, he’s always asking us how school is going and if we think he’s doing a good job at giving lectures and shit.

Why does he care about what I think ? I don’t even care about what I think. Weird.

No comments: