Saturday, September 17, 2005

Rough week (not in a nice sexy way)

The Mother returned on Tuesday night. We (The Stepfather, The Mother and I) had a fight. We asked. She yelled. And lied. I went to the movies with SCAA and I didn’t get drunk.

The Boyfriend slept over because he wanted to support me with all the fights ‘n all that.

I had a really difficult first Trade and Finance lecture. The professor is a freaking joke. He’s nervous as hell, perspires everywhere, mumbles at the end of every sentence, speaks limited English and his story is all over the place. Next time try preparing for a lecture instead of making it up as you go.

We pay good money to get an education.

I swear, the purpose of this Trade and Finance class is to make us all feel bad because we’re idiots. Or maybe it’s just me. I’m having a hard time focussing on school when all is shit at home.

The Stepfather is about to snap and the doctor gave him all kinds of anti-depressants and tranquilizers to get him to calm down. The Mother is driving him insane, literally, and he has no clue about how to solve all the problems that have been going on.

Oh, and of course his mom is dying. That’s sad too.

I thought all this wouldn’t affect me. It hasn’t in the past. But somehow all of the things that I have been ignoring for all these years are clouding up my mind. I can’t even follow a sitcom of half an hour. And watching TV has never ever been a problem before.

I’m writing this post, struggling to remember what I was going to say and what I’ve already written.

I’m such a pussy. I’m going to have to snap the fuck out of it.

Luckily I did and got absolutely wasted last night. Well, not really wasted as in the old days. But just really drunk. It was good seeing XD again and I got to see her new place. It was nice, even though I was really horny all night and had no one to take it out on.

Damn those hormones.

I went to bed at 5am and got up three hours later. I started work at 9:30am and worked non-stop till 6:30pm. I cleaned myself up. Wanked. Cleaned myself up. Wanked again. Didn’t clean myself up and now I’m typing this entry.

It was hell.

My co-workers are still retarded cocksuckers and I’m going to look for a different job.

The people that work there all give off some kind of negative vibe. You can just feel it because the place rieks of it. They’re also lazy as hell and that’s frustrating because I work so goddamn hard.

I’ve never ever had worse colleagues and bosses like this. It is just unbelievable. I’m at a loss for words right now.

Anyway, that’s why they can all go fuck themselves. I’m a valuable asset to any company because simply put: I work my goddamn ass off and I try and succeed in being the best in anything I do.

And being 6”0, fucking hot, having a killer smile and being the nicest and funniest person you’ll ever meet also kind of helps.

3 comments:

U.N. Known said...

Je moet je bek houden kankerhoer.

The Snakehead said...

Hang in there, buddy. You'll get through it.

U.N. Known said...

Don't get all supportive on my ass, k? But thanks. Homo.