Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Mother isn't back yet. We called anyone who might have had the slightest idea of what she was up to.

She told no one.

The Mother must be an raging idiot for thinking I wouldn't find out she wasn't where she said she'd be. It's my aunt. I do still have relations with The Father's side of the family even though you evidently don't.

You big fat liar.

I hate her for doing this to me. I need to fucking wank study for an important class and I can't concentrate. Not that I'm in a state of emotional pain or something, I'm just curious. I need to know where she is even though I don't give a rat's ass about where she is. Does that make any sense?

The Stepfather is now at the doctor's office. His psychiatrist advised him to get some sedatives and/or tranquilizers to calm him down.

Bring on the Xanax bitches.

Update: The Stepfather's mother isn't well. She might possibly not make it through the night. I'm not even kidding. What the fuck is going on?

Update #2: The Mother is now officially a missing person. The Policeman (ex-fuckbuddy) contacted me. He received the missing person's report from his headquarters. Fuck, now he has my home number.

No comments: