Sunday, August 07, 2005

Fuck fuckedie fuck fuck. The Boyfriend just arrived. He had a Dance Department live show at Dance Valley. I was too lazy to come along or course. And now that he’s back, I’d like to beat him myself with a stick over and over and over again for not making me tag along going.

The Boyfriend had the following important guests in the studio: Deep Dish, Tiefschwarz, Timo Maas, Kelis and Brian Molko. And by important I mean important to me. Besides Kelis. She's always stoned.

From now on, I’ll be on The Boyfriend’s six at all times…literally.

Funny story: Brian Molko is Placebo's lead singer. None of the people that were in the studio knew who he was, besides The Boyfriend. Mind you: all the people that were there are active in the music business. They're supposed to know stuff about music. They don't. Incompetent sons of bitches.

Why was I so lazy? WHY? And why do rich people have zero knowledge about the value of a Dollar? The Boyfriend’s colleague went to buy sandwiches. He took 200 Euro out of his wallet and asked: “How many tuna sandwiches can I buy with this?” To which a bystander replied: “Enough for everyone at this festival.”

Sigh.

That’ll be me someday…the bitter bystander.

Nighty-night!

LISTENING TO: LUCIE SILVAS - BREATHE IN

1 comment:

Kirsti said...

I love how you spelled my link wrong.

Not a very good link person are you`?

Do love your new URL.

Do you wanna dance?