Sunday, May 08, 2005

the ego has landed

YES ! Tonight at 7.15 pm, George W. Bush landed at Maastricht Aachen Airport with his big ass "still cannot contain my ego" Air Force One jumbojet. He's here to commemorate the American soldiers who lost their lives trying to free our skinny dutch asses back in WWII. Bush probably doesn't even know what WWII was, but it's one hell of a charm offensive. Of course with his lovely wife by his side. Isn't that white ass bitch trying to be all funny 'n stuff over there in America? God, just what we need, another woman with something to say.

Also check www.painfuldeceptions.com. It's a website about how probably Bush is behind the 9/11 attacks. And by Bush I mean the people that control him, because I don't believe Bush is capable of anything. Unless his whole "I'm a retard red-neck Texan farmer" act is...well, just an act. I know it sounds absolutely crazy (or not), the US being the ones behind the attacks, but I have the dvd in my possession, and believe me when I say, it is very very convincing indeed. Also check out http://www.jeeigendomein.com/conspiracy/conspiracy.htm for some useful video footage and some articles. For people who don't wanna know, and burry their heads in the sand, click on the cross in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, DUMBASSES.

BTW did anyone check that new Airbus A380 out? Is it me or is that shit hot?

No comments: